The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How do I cut bad traffic in paid traffic services

naathanz

Can anybody explain, how can I optimize traffic for my niche.

For example, I have tracker and I have bought some paid traffic, for example 100$ deposited with 10$ daily budget.
After 10 days I get no leads.

What should I do?

How do I optimize traffic? How can I know that all of the traffic is not bots and if it is, how do I block them? Is it possible to block it with traffic service + tracking or I need to purchase something like cloaker(which I can't , cause good cloaker costs around 1k month, lulz) ?

Use tracking Software
and landing Pages As Well
If u need More Help Please Feel Free To Pm Me With Your Skype I will Be Glad To Help You

Use tracking Software
and landing Pages As Well
If u need More Help Please Feel Free To Pm Me With Your Skype I will Be Glad To Help You

How does tracking software help me get rid of bad traffic?
And how does landing page help me to get rid of bad traffic?

If network is sending me 50% bot traffic, is it possible that i block theese bots so I can get only real visitors?

That's Easy With Tracking Software
Just Search in this section Of tracking In this Forum
and Also see Some Tutorials About That U will Be Good At This

Can anybody explain, how can I optimize traffic for my niche.

For example, I have tracker and I have bought some paid traffic, for example 100$ deposited with 10$ daily budget.
After 10 days I get no leads.

What should I do?

How do I optimize traffic? How can I know that all of the traffic is not bots and if it is, how do I block them? Is it possible to block it with traffic service + tracking or I need to purchase something like cloaker(which I can't , cause good cloaker costs around 1k month, lulz) ?

Hey, how are you.

Let's start with your first question. Tracking systems help to control all your traffic. They automate the setup and launch processes of campaigns, calculate KPI, collect and analyze statistics, and finally, optimize the traffic distribution, bringing more money. For example on AdsBridge there is a set of tools to do that.
As you asked about bot-filter, on AdsBridge we have a manual cloaker and fraud filter.
Fraud filtering — you can set the tracker to determine and filter out the fraudulent traffic and this way, ensure that it remains clean
Cloaking — most trackers have hide referrer functionality. They also enable you to redirect the undesirable traffic to the neutral domain. AdsBridge provides such domain by default but you can add your own one as well.

Btw, there are lots of features, like ready-to-use landers. AdsBridge is probably the only tracker that has an inbuilt landing page editor, enabling you to create, set up, and then test all your landing creatives.

As every tracker, we have split-testing option. So, you may check our platform for free. Register today with AdsBridge | Innovative web tracking software

Hey, how are you.

Let's start with your first question. Tracking systems help to control all your traffic. They automate the setup and launch processes of campaigns, calculate KPI, collect and analyze statistics, and finally, optimize the traffic distribution, bringing more money. For example on AdsBridge there is a set of tools to do that.
As you asked about bot-filter, on AdsBridge we have a manual cloaker and fraud filter.
Fraud filtering — you can set the tracker to determine and filter out the fraudulent traffic and this way, ensure that it remains clean
Cloaking — most trackers have hide referrer functionality. They also enable you to redirect the undesirable traffic to the neutral domain. AdsBridge provides such domain by default but you can add your own one as well.

Btw, there are lots of features, like ready-to-use landers. AdsBridge is probably the only tracker that has an inbuilt landing page editor, enabling you to create, set up, and then test all your landing creatives.

As every tracker, we have split-testing option. So, you may check our platform for free. Register today with AdsBridge | Innovative web tracking software

Thank you for this nice answer, Alex_O99 :)

Do I get all of these features if I try 30 days trial?
If not, what do I get if I just want to try AdsBridge free at the moment? :)

MI
Back