The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How did you make your first $100?

I used to have an EMD offering a free iphone through the freebiejeebies incentive network, pays £20 per referral - still use it now but looking to get away from freebie marketing as there is no faith in something for nothing anymore

Don't remember how long ago exactly, but it's been more than 6-7 years. As far as I can remember, it was some sort of a simple design & coding job.

Made my first $100 promoting regulated forex brokers. These guys work hard for their clients. Tried not to promote the scammers (avoid them at all cost)

By listening to music ;)

Ans yes,I am not kidding. I made my first $100 online back in 2008 on a website known as Slicethepie.

Freelancing. Offering webdesign. Still pretty profitable today, everyone wants a cool looking website, 70% don't have the skill to do that.

Last edited:
Simple, online - how did you make your first $100?

I used to promote dating products (ebooks, DVDs, etc) ... but then I stated to drift away from anything "sales based" and focused completely on the CPL/CPA market, mostly Lead Generation in anything finance related. I was pretty good with squeeze pages anyway so those $100 multiplied quite quickly due to the much higher payouts in that industry ... and a lead is a lot easier to acquire than a sale ;)

MI
Back