The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How can I get Lowest CPC Traffic with few caveats

newbieontheweb

affiliate
How can I get lowest CPC traffic, I am looking for volume rather than quality(as in targeted). I still want the traffic to be real. My go to options would be google adwords and bing. However - my landers are too aggressive, so I have to redirect the traffic from approved landers to aggressive ones.

Can anyone recommend step by step on how to do this without getting my accounts suspended? I can live with redirecting 30-35% of my traffic as long as CPC is low. I do plan on setting up multiple adwords and bing accounts.

I realize a lot of folks will talk about quality, EPC etc. That is not what my goal is. My goal is cheap, real traffic in bulk but some of it redirected to aggressive landers.

Appreciate all your collective expertise on this.

Okay, so you want to continue using Adwords and Bing but get super-cheap clicks while using landers that won't pass approval? Am I understanding correctly?

@Dead Pool - if you're around, can you please weigh in on this?

Dead Pool is something of a Bing expert, he may have some advice for you. I don't know what time zone he is in, may be tomorrow before he sees this.

Okay, so you want to continue using Adwords and Bing but get super-cheap clicks while using landers that won't pass approval? Am I understanding correctly?

@Dead Pool - if you're around, can you please weigh in on this?

Dead Pool is something of a Bing expert, he may have some advice for you. I don't know what time zone he is in, may be tomorrow before he sees this.
Correct - I can do a redirect but that still has a chance of getting banned. So does cloaking. Where My landing pages would meet the all the criteria. I just want a way to redirect lets say 30-40% of that traffic to my aggressive lander.

For example
Google/Bing Ad -->User Clicks-->Lander which meets all google/bing criteria-->30% of this traffic gets redirected-->Aggressive Lander

I think They Will Detect You any Way Might be If u used An iframe U can But I think They Will Not accept Iframe In your landing Page

I think They Will Detect You any Way Might be If u used An iframe U can But I think They Will Not accept Iframe In your landing Page

It isn't allowed in some offers, either.

@newbieontheweb, sorry it's taking so long. I don't know where you're from but here in Canada, it's a long holiday weekend, so some people are away from their computers.

It isn't allowed in some offers, either.

@newbieontheweb, sorry it's taking so long. I don't know where you're from but here in Canada, it's a long holiday weekend, so some people are away from their computers.
Thanks! So other alternative would be on how can I buy real but cheap traffic for my landers. I am looking for the traffic to not be return traffic or over used. Any ideas?

Thanks! So other alternative would be on how can I buy real but cheap traffic for my landers. I am looking for the traffic to not be return traffic or over used. Any ideas?

Have you tried 7Search? They used to suggest checking to make sure that your links get the green check from McAfee Site Advisor but that is only available as a download or something now. If your link is safe, it should pass 7S check.

I recently read about a company called Jema Media that has super low cost PPC but I don't know anything about it or the quality (fake or real) of their traffic.

How can I get lowest CPC traffic, I am looking for volume rather than quality(as in targeted). I still want the traffic to be real. My go to options would be google adwords and bing. However - my landers are too aggressive, so I have to redirect the traffic from approved landers to aggressive ones.

Can anyone recommend step by step on how to do this without getting my accounts suspended? I can live with redirecting 30-35% of my traffic as long as CPC is low. I do plan on setting up multiple adwords and bing accounts.

I realize a lot of folks will talk about quality, EPC etc. That is not what my goal is. My goal is cheap, real traffic in bulk but some of it redirected to aggressive landers.

Appreciate all your collective expertise on this.
Sorry for the late response. I was on vacation. For getting maximum ROI of any campaign, you should collect leads. In Bing ads, it's quite difficult to get penny click, but you can get your targeted leads by 10 cents. I think this amount should be convincing enough if you set up follow up emails. To ensure the lowest rate click, you should care about the quality score. Thisn't rocket science to get the perfect quality score. I mean ten on ten. Simply follow the Bing said about that. Selecting niche is another response to the cheap click. Anything about insurance, attorney, dentist will go high. Well, keyword targeting will bring you quality started traffic.

Sorry for the late response. I was on vacation. For getting maximum ROI of any campaign, you should collect leads. In Bing ads, it's quite difficult to get penny click, but you can get your targeted leads by 10 cents. I think this amount should be convincing enough if you set up follow up emails. To ensure the lowest rate click, you should care about the quality score. Thisn't rocket science to get the perfect quality score. I mean ten on ten. Simply follow the Bing said about that. Selecting niche is another response to the cheap click. Anything about insurance, attorney, dentist will go high. Well, keyword targeting will bring you quality started traffic.
Hi @deadpool - Thanks. my motives are to get 10 cents clicks and maximum traffic. I really am not looking to target a specific segement - rather drive as much traffic as I can to the lander. I will PM you shortly.

MI
Back