The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How big an impact does keyword selection play in Article marketing?

Danjensen

Just wanted your experienced input as to how much work you place on keyword research as part of your article marketing?

Do you find it important getting the balance between keyword relevance and product?

Do you focus more on search volume than on adsense value?

My view, is that Keyword research is vital for good article marketing.

1. To place your article high in the serps you need to pick low competition keywords.

2. If you don't pick relevant keywords, the customer that arrive at your page wont buy your product.

3. As long as the keyword is relevant volume is probably more important that adsense value. However Adsense value suggests that other marketeers think this is where the buyers are located.

I'm keen to here other peoples views

I do alot of keyword research using keyword elite
find it very helpful and probably one of the most important things in your articles is to have the best keywords relating to your product as possible

Yeah,

I find you can quickly be sucked into the statistics of keywords.

Forgetting that ultimately the word has to relate.

One of the key aspects I am now focusing people on is to filter out poor keyword names first before they do anything else.

I am always surprised how much people can convince themselves words are relevant when they see good search volume and low competition....:D

content relation is essential for article marketing - and get your keywords for your article and main keywords for landingpage 100% correct is very important - else it's "a waste"...

MI
Back