The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How a newbie should start?

boussakka

The Black&White NINJA
Hi Zac,

I would like to welcome you first, I was waiting for this day, I've been reading for you at Bloggingtips.com, PPC.org and ZacJohnson, I'm really impressed about your articles.
Well, my question is how can I get my feet wet as newbie, I'm still stuck, and don't know how to start?

Thanks

Thanks, appreciate the kind words and that you read the blogs.

To get started you have a bunch of options.

if you want to start a blog, that's easy enough. Go grab a domain name, hosting and install wordpress. Or you can sign up for a completely free account through blogger.com or wordpress.com. This will get your feet wet in the world of blogging.

For ad campaigns, Facebook Ads is always a safe bet. This will eliminate the need for you to create landing pages and worry about quality scores and keywords. You can direct link to offers and choose the demographic audience that you want to see your ads. Always set low daily ad spend budgets, then look at your ad campaigns and see how you can continually improve their reach and conversions.

Am I glad you mentioned using FB ads to direct link to offers! :)
When i try to use the offer URL to start up a Facebook Ad, I get a message saying that the URL isn't acceptable, or something like that.

So far, the only way around it was to create an LP. Is there any other way around this issue?
Thanks!
Tudor

Am I glad you mentioned using FB ads to direct link to offers! :)
When i try to use the offer URL to start up a Facebook Ad, I get a message saying that the URL isn't acceptable, or something like that.

So far, the only way around it was to create an LP. Is there any other way around this issue?
Thanks!
Tudor

I agree with Reno. I get the same thing :(

I get that message from multiple ad platforms. Makes it difficult for direct link offers.

MI
Back