monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HostGator vs NameCheap shared hosting

Discussion in 'Domains and Hosting' started by bluedot, Jan 22, 2016.

Which shared hosting is faster?

1. HostGator

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. NameCheap

5 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. bluedot

bluedot Affiliate affiliate

Hello,

just wondering, how could I test the website speeds on HostGator and on NameCheap? I'd like to know which one works faster.

I want to start a website on a shared hosting plan (I already have one at HostGator), but eventually, I plan to upgrade to VPS (if/when the traffic picks up). I saw some comparison test and HostGator always wins, but I suspect this was due to the fact that every "reviewer" used their affiliate links to HG, which pays a LOT more, than NameCheap. That's why I'm looking for independent tests or personal experiences.

Thanks.

2. monetizer
  3. Zakirhusain

Zakirhusain Affiliate affiliate

As per my View, Go with Namecheap. As Namecheap provide SSD Drive, which best for performance. Also Namecheap Support team is best.

4. servandosilva

servandosilva Moderator moderator affiliate

I wouldn't use any of those. What's your monthly budget and which CMS are you planning to use?

John Scott likes this.
  5. bluedot

bluedot Affiliate affiliate

I already bought the HostGator's managed WP hosting, which is performing really well for me.

6. nvpn.net

nvpn.net Affiliate affiliate

I use namecheap no problems with them!

7. iain liddle

iain liddle Affiliate affiliate

you want to start off using a VPS in my opinion so if your going to get it anyway might as well just get it to begin with.

I recommend beyond hosting.

8. Dr. Forum

Dr. Forum Affiliate affiliate

I can say Hostgator is a better option. This however is based on the popularity that the service provider has gained over a period of time. I however have not been able to just test their features and see which truly deserves it. It is always the best option. I always look for speed and response time together with lags when it comes to hosting.

Featured Resources (View All)

MI