The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hostgator Templates and CJ Code?

D

debdenby

I'm starting to build a site with a Hostgator Site Builder template and having trouble figuring out how to add my affiliate link codes to add products to the site.

Does anyone have experience with this?

Thanks!

There must be places to "add links" on your template. If you can't add the HTML code on the CJ product, you can just copy the actual link href="thisisyourproductlink.com" and just copy the URL then paste it into the "add a link" option in the template. Use the link text to describe the product.

when in site studio:
click "edit" > launch full sreen editor > type out your text, highlight it, and then click the "insert link" icon up top. > Insert your link in the box and save.

Hope this helps some bit

There must be places to "add links" on your template. If you can't add the HTML code on the CJ product, you can just copy the actual link href="thisisyourproductlink.com" and just copy the URL then paste it into the "add a link" option in the template. Use the link text to describe the product.

Thanks for your response.

when in site studio:
click "edit" > launch full sreen editor > type out your text, highlight it, and then click the "insert link" icon up top. > Insert your link in the box and save.

Hope this helps some bit

Thanks Dave, I'll try that.

MI
Back