propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Hostgator Phone Verification

Discussion in 'General Discussions and Lounge' started by Daz, Feb 20, 2013.

1. Daz

Daz Affiliate affiliate

Hi,

Today i opened an account with HostGator and about 15 mins after doing so, i was asked to phone them, or email a scanned copy of a photo id and credit card to them for verification. I was told it might take a while to verify all details. I wasnt to keen on sending a copy of my credit card, even tho you could block out all but the last 4 digits. So i tried to call them from AU but the international number wouldn't work. Didn't seem to have luck on my side till i thought i would call them on their toll free number.

I called 1 866 964 2867 . But i called them using Skype. I got straight through to them, and spoke to Carl. He could not have been more helpful then he was. He asked me a quick few questions, and in about 5 mins, he had my account up and running. 5 star service .....

It cost me nothing to call them from here, using Skype. I hope someone finds this helpful as it saved me a few dollars on an international call. And i got my account opened in about 1hr from the time i applied.

Daz:)

2. Jay Wessman

Jay Wessman Affiliate affiliate

Yeah HostGator are rad and have awesome customer support. I find myself constantly recommending them.

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed