The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hostgator or Inmotion?

Sabrina178

What is the more credible web hosting service provider between the two?
I plan on migrating my websites from bluehost to either hostgator or inmotion

:confused:

The reputation and customer satisfaction with hosting companies varies over time. You can always find a couple that like any host and a couple that have had probs. So I'd go over to WebHosting talk and search for reviews of both, looking at recent reviews so you can get a better feel for which one is best.

I've used iPage for over 6 months and I've been very happy with them. And they're crazy cheap. Hostgator is a good host (I've been told), but they also have the best affiliate program. ;)

All I can tell you is that I'm not a techy person - at all. And I've used HG since the beginning. Every time I've screwed something up, their telephone service has been enormously helpful and patient. I don't find them any more expensive than anyone else. And their online help and videos were pretty good.

And no, I'm not an affiliate for them.

All I can tell you is that I'm not a techy person - at all. And I've used HG since the beginning. Every time I've screwed something up, their telephone service has been enormously helpful and patient. I don't find them any more expensive than anyone else. And their online help and videos were pretty good.

And no, I'm not an affiliate for them.

You make a great point. I'm in the exact same boat as you and have had a similar experience with my hosting provider. The few dollars a month price difference is hardly worth considering in my opinion. Good usability and customer service will save you many hours of stress and anxiety.

I've been with Hostgator for more than a year now and I have to say I'm 100% satisfied.

Their support is great, they got back to me by email in 10 hours max everytime, I also called them a few times and they were always helpful to me.

I do recommend them.

banners
Back