The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

HometownQuotes Affiliate Program

MattMcWilliams

Hi Everyone,

My name is Matt McWilliams and I am the new affiliate manager for HometownQuotes. We are 3-year old company that began regionally and have grown into a nationwide company providing free insurance quotes for consumers in all 50 states.

We began with the idea that consumers deserve a better way to shop for insurance. We were founded on the principal that consumers deserve better than the 800-number approach for their insurance needs and that local agents were better suited to handle a clients needs.

Our affiliates program was founded on the belief that those who help us earn money should be paid well. We want to forge long-term relationships with our affiliates that can benefit both of us. Yeah, I know, its sounds corny, but we mean it.

Our payouts are among the highest in the business and our service and dedication to helping our affiliates cannot be beat.

If you are indeed interested feel free to visit our affiliate section at http://www.hometownquotes.com/affiliates or you can contact me via any of the methods below!

All the best,

Matt

800-820-2981 ext 11 (office)
615-429-4548 (cell)
matt@hometownquotes.com
AIM ? mattrmcwilliams
YM ? hometownquotes
MSN ? hometownquotes@hotmail.com

MI
Back