The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Homepage to use?

jackeen

I am going to market several products in several niches.
Should my homepage be generic in nature and build pages using sub domain names of the home page or should I purchase domain names for each niche and then use subdomain names to narrow down the type of product?
YOur advise will be appreciated.:)

If the niches are related they should be on the same domain,
if they are totally different best to have separate sites.

Having said that, if you are a brand new newbie, I would not recommend doing multiple niches at all.
Pick the best one. Put all your energy into it until it's making a profit, then branch out if you need to.

Homepage to use

Thank You for the advice, I may have been getting ahead of myself, but having a vision for the future is always best!!!

Yes you are right, its good to have a vision for the future. But go slow, take one niche at a time. This is the time for you to learn from many people who have already gone through it and made mistakes.

My early experience was fun as well as learning ;)

Totally agree about picking 1 niche at the moment. You will need all of your strength, time, energy, work focused on that particular topic - articles, updates, design, advertising - TONES of things to do.

Having several niche will only confuse you in the beginning. You will jump from one topic to another without giving 100% to nether of them.

MI
Back