The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Home improvements

temi

affiliate
I love home improvement as long as I do not have to do it myself, any one out there how like doing his or her home improvements by themselves?

Oh boy, I'll have loads to post in here. Don't get me started! :D
I rebuilt my apartment from scratch.

Sure. When I get some time I'll give you an overview of what I've done.

And I'll post some pics when I buy a digital camera. My old one is broken and I need to save some money to replace it.

And I'll post some pics when I buy a digital camera. My old one is broken and I need to save some money to replace it.
At least you had one, I didn't manage to save to buy the first one yet :(

And I don't know if it counts, but last year I built a small table using pizza boxes (empty of course). Sounds funny, and maybe it is, but our students dormitories are not well faciliated and you need to do with what you have...

I think that if you do it seriously (like real furniture etc.) it is more for the satisfaction then the practiacal apporach, it consumes an awful lot of time...

I normally do the home improvements myself. I have recently redesigned five rooms in my house :)

One of the rooms I've recently revamped was done in black and cream. This photo was taken on my mobile phone so you can only see a third of the room.

bedroom1.jpg

banners
Back