The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Holidays and Online Marketing

ringpartner

affiliate
Hey Y'all,

Hope the week is going well for everyone. This week is probably the biggest holiday in the US. Thanksgiving!!!! With that comes a few things. Tons of eating, Football, and possibly buying a new pair of sweat pants
smile.png

Now this all sounds amazing but what does this mean for Online Marketers like yourself? Some offers come down, hours change, and everything seems to slow down. I have a hard time believing that there is zero opportunity out there so I wanted to bring this to the forum.I feel just because its the holiday doesn't mean people won't need services. Toilet gets plugged so you need a plumber, oven stops working so you need appliance repair. Heat shuts off so its time to call HVAC. I might be going a bit over board but the point I am trying to make is with every challenge comes a opportunity so how do affiliate marketers make it work

- Does everything actually shut down?

- Does this almost act as a mini holiday for Affiliates?

- Are there any offers people still run?

- Has anyone made a killing during the holidays?

- Taylor

Hey Y'all,

Hope the week is going well for everyone. This week is probably the biggest holiday in the US. Thanksgiving!!!! With that comes a few things. Tons of eating, Football, and possibly buying a new pair of sweat pants
smile.png

Now this all sounds amazing but what does this mean for Online Marketers like yourself? Some offers come down, hours change, and everything seems to slow down. I have a hard time believing that there is zero opportunity out there so I wanted to bring this to the forum.I feel just because its the holiday doesn't mean people won't need services. Toilet gets plugged so you need a plumber, oven stops working so you need appliance repair. Heat shuts off so its time to call HVAC. I might be going a bit over board but the point I am trying to make is with every challenge comes a opportunity so how do affiliate marketers make it work

- Does everything actually shut down?

- Does this almost act as a mini holiday for Affiliates?

- Are there any offers people still run?

- Has anyone made a killing during the holidays?

- Taylor
Normally I don't promote my offers in holidays. You know people are usually don't buy digital products in holidays. As a digital marketer, I will not promote anything even don't send a single email in a holiday. My case study shows me if I promote travel, hotel booking and a discount coupon on holidays it was bumming than usual days. So normally I target holidays for holidays offers and the conversion rates are high. But right now I love to get relax in holidays.

I agree. Everyone needs to kick back and relax from time to time. It's nice to take a step back for a few days. However, I feel some home service companies should have like a emergency line for say: plumbing, appliance repair, tow trucks - Could make a killing.

I like holidays. Normally I do love to target and research the product which one is a good fit for the holidays. You know Christmas is knocking at the door. This is the time people are love to buy stuff and sometimes they don't care about their online info. That is why I run soft Gurd offs or online safety apps. This is working like a charm.

MI
Back