The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

hmmmm

whiskymac

You ever go upstairs for something and then think what the hell did I come up here for, so I am putting this post up in the hope that I rember by the time I have finished typing this out.

Answer- dont sober up it's scary oot there.

Big hiya to all
may you never be short of whisky......mac!;)

Hi Mac,

Know the feeling! Happens to me all the time. I can't even use age as an excuse because I've always been like that (and I'm not that old!). I think if you're a person who has a million thoughts rushing through your head a few of them are bound to escape! (That's my excuse anyway...)

My personal favourite goes something like this:- half way through my first early morning coffee I begin thinking about work tasks for the day. I decide to go up to the office and do my first email check. As I get up I realise I'm hungry and I start thinking about breakfast. A metre further along and the dogs get under my feet wanting their morning biscuits. Mental note - feed dogs. I notice that my partner has left the outdoor light on so I switch it off and open the fridge - and then suddenly I'm drawing a blank. There's no email here. I notice the dogs dancing around at my feet. Dog biscuits? Not in the fridge. Oh crap, that's what I was going to do...check my email...so why on earth did I open the fridge? Off to the study, closely followed by two disappointed little dogs. Eventually we all get breakfast.

The fog usually clears after my second cup of coffee.

MI
Back