propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Hiya !

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by paulg27, Apr 24, 2015.

1. paulg27

paulg27 Affiliate affiliate

hi guys !

My name is Pavlos and I am from Cyprus.

I've am dealing with Amazon Niche Sites, SEO and Blogging for about a year now.

These methods are taking a long time to earn any money. So I decided to turn into affiliate marketing where you invest $100 in advertising and turn them to $200.

I hope I learn how to do this and eventually scale my knowledge and my earnings.

K and T J Tutor like this.
  2. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Administrator moderator affiliate

Hello and welcome to the AffiliteFix @paulg27 ! It's great to have you join us. Hope you find a home here with all of us.

Well, sounds as though you have got your feet wet in the proverbial Affiliate/CPA pond. Don't get caught up in the proverbial "the grass is greener" posture with your business. If you didn't make a go of it with Amazon, SEO, or Blogging, it tells me that maybe you just didn't have the right guidance, or a proper budget, or didn't have a strong measure of skills in traffic, and any number of other instrumental acumen one must develop to get a business venture in this industry to mature in a period of less than a year. It typically should take a few months when you have all your "ducks in a row".

You say yuou want to spend $100 to make $200 in the affiliate space. let me point out to you that an Amazon Niche site is an Affiliate Site. Blogging, a type of content marketing, usually involves affiliate/CPA monetization.

Here is the recommendation I serve up for every Newbie:

Every business needs:

1. a plan
    2. a schedule for research, learning, and execution
    3. a daily, weekly, monthly, and annual budget.

Remember to read through our WIKI and get to know the basics as well as some of the buzz words in the industry.

I also recommend reading the following thread:

As a Newbie, What Stops You From Getting Started

Here is a set of goals I always share with Newbies:

1. Get a VPS
    2. Select a vertical
    3. Select a tracker
    4. Select a couple of networks and get your approval
    5. Select a traffic source
    6. Create a schedule for researching, learning (training), and working. This is a business, treat it as such!
    7. Create a budget for every expense (daily, weekly, monthly)
    8. Be very active in this forum by researching, asking questions, helping others when you are able.

As well, I highly recommend you join the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers.

[​IMG]

We look forward to seeing you around the forum!

T J

P.S: hit the "Introductions Thread" (this thread) everyday to welcome other new members to our cozy community, it means a lot to folks to know they are recognized, known, and welcome!

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed