The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Hiya !

paulg27

affiliate
hi guys !

My name is Pavlos and I am from Cyprus.

I've am dealing with Amazon Niche Sites, SEO and Blogging for about a year now.

These methods are taking a long time to earn any money. So I decided to turn into affiliate marketing where you invest $100 in advertising and turn them to $200.

I hope I learn how to do this and eventually scale my knowledge and my earnings.

hi guys ! My name is Pavlos and I am from Cyprus.

Hello and welcome to the AffiliteFix @paulg27 ! It's great to have you join us. Hope you find a home here with all of us.

I've am dealing with Amazon Niche Sites, SEO and Blogging for about a year now. These methods are taking a long time to earn any money. So I decided to turn into affiliate marketing where you invest $100 in advertising and turn them to $200.

Well, sounds as though you have got your feet wet in the proverbial Affiliate/CPA pond. Don't get caught up in the proverbial "the grass is greener" posture with your business. If you didn't make a go of it with Amazon, SEO, or Blogging, it tells me that maybe you just didn't have the right guidance, or a proper budget, or didn't have a strong measure of skills in traffic, and any number of other instrumental acumen one must develop to get a business venture in this industry to mature in a period of less than a year. It typically should take a few months when you have all your "ducks in a row".

You say yuou want to spend $100 to make $200 in the affiliate space. let me point out to you that an Amazon Niche site is an Affiliate Site. Blogging, a type of content marketing, usually involves affiliate/CPA monetization.

Here is the recommendation I serve up for every Newbie:

Every business needs:

1. a plan
2. a schedule for research, learning, and execution
3. a daily, weekly, monthly, and annual budget.

Remember to read through our WIKI and get to know the basics as well as some of the buzz words in the industry.

I also recommend reading the following thread:

As a Newbie, What Stops You From Getting Started

Here is a set of goals I always share with Newbies:

1. Get a VPS
2. Select a vertical
3. Select a tracker
4. Select a couple of networks and get your approval
5. Select a traffic source
6. Create a schedule for researching, learning (training), and working. This is a business, treat it as such!
7. Create a budget for every expense (daily, weekly, monthly)
8. Be very active in this forum by researching, asking questions, helping others when you are able.

As well, I highly recommend you join the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers.

We look forward to seeing you around the forum!

T J

P.S: hit the "Introductions Thread" (this thread) everyday to welcome other new members to our cozy community, it means a lot to folks to know they are recognized, known, and welcome!

Hello paulg27. Welcome to AffiliateFix Froum.

These methods are taking a long time to earn any money. So I decided to turn into affiliate marketing where you invest $100 in advertising and turn them to $200.

I hope I learn how to do this and eventually scale my knowledge and my earnings.

If you want to succeed then you need to have patience no matter in which field you are blogging or affiliate marketing. In affiliate marketing you can make anything, like you said turning $100 to $200 but to do that you need to be much more experienced. First you need to read a lot, learn and then implement them(taking action). At first you will lose money but that's a learning curve but once you have mastered everything, then turning $100 to $200 would be very easy for you.

If you have any queries, don't forget to ask it here Newbie Helpdesk

Once again welcome aboard and looking forward to see more of your posts. Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am damn sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

MI
Back