The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Highest Converting Incentive Offers

Mia Gibbons

affiliate
Alright, I have used beta testing for high converting offers with incentive traffic. I found phone and freebies magazine are working great and conversion ration is high. I like to know your experience about it.

I have been working on Incentive traffic for a couple of years and I found anything but freebies are high converting. People always love to get the free gift or free item. Even they put their personal mobile number.

I found any freebies or survey offers are converting well than any other. When I choose any offer to promote I always think if I were a customer then I like this offer or not. So landing page is one of the major facts for converting incentive offers. Therefore, you have to choose right landing page along with right offers.

Gaming, movie, "how to" guides, anything can work If you know how to target your audience. Any niche related to mobile is hot now for incent traffic ;)

At evoleads, we have plenty of incent offers :) Currently the high converting ones are popular brand names, gift cards and free trials! If you wanna know more please don't hesitate to reach me! :fix:

CPI incent campaign usually have CR over 50%
If you're searching for smart choice in CPI offers, ping me, we have many!

banners
Back