propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

high traffic academy

Discussion in 'Newbie Helpdesk' started by Taxi driver, Dec 9, 2014.

1. Taxi driver

Taxi driver Affiliate affiliate

High traffic academy. ... any good?

2. Derrickmiller

Derrickmiller Affiliate affiliate

Facebook, G+, YouTube. You can get traffic by paid or free.

3. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

Never heard of it? Is it a product?

4. Lucy

Lucy Affiliate affiliate

I am a member of high traffic academy by vick strizheus.. Its a product on different method of traffic generation.. I was among those who paid $997 just to promote it as an affiliate.. The actall product was $447 and good training, its now a free give away which i've access to... Imagin having to pay to promote a product.. It was a rip off, ( learnt my lesson) though some people made ,money promoting it, but I didn't.. Vick will be realeasing HTO2, the newest version of high traffic academy soon, limited to few of us to promote.. But this time, its free to promote .. So if you're interested, wait till the new version is released..

5. tyforest

tyforest Affiliate affiliate

Dont bother AffiliateFix is enough if you ask the right questions and action them

6. Lucy

Lucy Affiliate affiliate

Offcouse AffiliateFix is great, I'm looking to upgrade to Dojo which is even more better.. With regards to High Traffic Academy, I just answered your question .. Traffic is king and those successful marketer out there did not only depend on asking questions on a forum to get an answer they invested in their business to learn traffic generation strategies in other to be more successful.

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed