The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hidden Text

i think those are text or keywords that are use for stuffing you keywords.....

they are usually have same color as the background color of the site to make it invisible

to the visitors :D

Google are on the lookout for 'black hat' tricks like that. I've never bothered with this technique myself so have not experimented to find out whether google have scripts to identify pages with hidden text.

However, you can be sure that if you site was seen by someone at Google who could give a manual penalty they would do so if they find hidden text.

Safer not to bother IMO.

Hidden text is computer text that is displayed in such a way as to not be easily readable. Hidden text is most commonly achieved by setting the font color to be the same as the background color, rendering the text invisible unless the user highlights it. There is an example of some hidden text on the next line.

reference :

Hidden text - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Google don;t like these type of black hat techniques. If they find it on your site they will surely penalize you. Why to take risk? when there are several techniques available.

It's also hiding links and KW in hidden div's etc It used to work about 5 years ago but new algos and human vetting will get you caught and dropped, usually along with all other sites on your hosting IP. Not worth it anymore.

I don't know, Whether hidden text is good or bad for SEO..My opinion is don't go for Black Hat techniques, it will results you very bad progress and also some times you may get penalized..So be careful while doing such things and stay safe...Thank You...

Very true..... if you want a long term traffic and business from search engines then you should follow the white hat techniques.

While doing SEO, you should know that it is not a process of manipulating or tricking the search engines. Using hidden text links you may trick the search engines for a short period of time, but at the same time you are risking your website getting permanently banned from the search engines. It may give you benefits for now, but can make you penalize in rankings.

You can be punished by google and other SE if you are hiding text.
Even writing text with similar not exactly color can harm you.
Be careful

MI
Back