The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hi

reejae

Hi i'm Reejae and new to this forum and to the affiliate marketing world i must say that i expect it to be long,hard,with musch learning on my part,yet rewarding because i'm determined and excited with new challanges.I look forward getting to meet new people and learning from those who know the business well.First off i have a question(newbie)how has the economy affected things and how do you tap into seeing just what people are actually buying in this tough economy?

Hi Reejae,

Welcome to 5 Star. Thanks for joining us.

I'm sure the economy has affected most affiliates to some degree. I think it's affecting everyone. Think about things that offer a way to save money, live more frugally or essentials that people always need. Regardless of the economy people always take care of their pets and their kids, so those markets are still probably doing well.

Since you are new to this, be sure to read the stickies in the newbie forum and the niche marketing forum. Picking the right 1st niche is an important key to success.

Holler when you have questions. We're here to help!

Hi reejae, and welcome! Your enthusiasm will serve you well and help you persevere until you succeed. When you learn a little about keyword research, you'll be able to pick out niches that are still profitable even in the down economy. Like Linda said, there will always be some things that people will spend money on regardless of circumstances; we just have to find them! :)

banners
Back