The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

HI!

rated_g2

How is everyone doing? wow! A lot of great information and I am very excited to learn more. I currently work as an advertising and marketing consultant for a telecommunications company. I've been online looking for a way to kind of branch out on my own and came across all of the different affiliate programs. Needless to say, I had no idea where to start! This site seems to be a great place to learn and from what I have read so far, there are a lot of supportive people as well. I hope to meet new friends and gain some knowledge :)

Hello rated. I am new here too and also think this place is a good resource. I am sure we will find some help to our questions and queries here. Hopefully see you around!

Hi rated_g2,

Welcome to 5 Star. Thanks for joining us. We're happy you are finding our information useful and are excited to help you learn more on way to breaking out on your own. Ask questions when you have any. We're happy to help!

haha thats great, I was wondering how long it would take for some to reply and that was less than 24 hours! Yes, I do have a LOT of questions but I will make sure I explore the site first, thanks!

banners
Back