The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi

AngieHills

Hi - i am a mother of 2 boys and 1 step-son and am completely new to this. I have just became a full-time stay at home mom, but need the income of a successful work at home mom! :)
I hope to learn alot here and appreciate everyones sharing!

Hi Angie,

Welcome to 5 Star. Thanks for joining us. Hope we can help you get started in the right direction. Read the stickies in the newbie forum, then work on finding your niche, in the niche marketing forum. Ask questions when you have any, we're happy to try to help.

Hi Angie!

I'm also new to this forum, not so new to marketing. But I wish you success in this crazy internet marketing world!

Liesha

Hi - i am a mother of 2 boys and 1 step-son and am completely new to this. I have just became a full-time stay at home mom, but need the income of a successful work at home mom! :)
I hope to learn alot here and appreciate everyones sharing!

Stick around and you will learn lots...:) But remember, it takes time to generate the kind of successful work at home money you may be desiring. But if you want it bad enough, persistence will pay off in the end...and some heard work to boot...:) Take care and all the best.

Lyle (Jazzguy)

Something you are good at

Linda was right find your niche if you can't try this. Think about something you are good at and there will be a niche for it and it will be more fun to. Everybody is a expert at something, but you got to find that.

I know how it is to start out Internet Marketing and there is alot to learn. Think about it and post in this forum and get help. Mike.

Hi Angie and a big warm welcome!

Linda's advice is the best path, but feel free to ask questions if you don't understand any of it.

banners
Back