The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hi

KarenJ

Total newb. Mother to 3. Suffering info overload. Looking to sort out some of the mess - learn things and contribute where I can. Looking forward to getting to know you :)

Total newb. Mother to 3. Suffering info overload. Looking to sort out some of the mess - learn things and contribute where I can. Looking forward to getting to know you :)

Hi Karen and thanks for dropping by. Info overload can be a serious issue, so take your time, read the stickies and get a feel for what you need to work on first...then ask away if need be...:) Take care and all the best.

Lyle

Hi Karen,

Welcome to 5 Star. Thanks for joining us. It's easy to get info overload in this business. But soon the lightbulb will turn on and you'll have that ah-ha moment where things start to make sense. In the meantime ask questions when you have any and we'll try to help.

I got to agree

I agree with what Lyle and Linda said that is one problem I had when I started internet marketing. That is what I had to do and it helped me. Take one thing at a time and let it all add up and it will. Mike

Karen,

I've been in this business for nearly 10 years and I still suffer from information overload. New techniques and ideas coming out all the time. Best advice is to jump in, experiment and modify accordingly. Hint - set up a few websites, not just one. Do something different with each and see what works.

Good luck. We are a friendly group and always like to help newbies.

banners
Back