The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi :)

MakingItHappen

affiliate
Hi everyone my name is Lee-Ann and I am from Canada.

Well the first time I stumbled upon affiliate marketing was in 2005 but I failed and felt scammed at the time. I came back a year ago pretty much to try again...

I signed up to this forum because i was reading some info while not a member and this looks like a really good place to learn from. I am a member of probably 5 other forums based around Work At Home/Affiliate Marketing but this one to be honest looks like it could be the best.

Anyhow I just wanted to sign up to be apart of what looks to be a very wonderful community. This forum contains a lot of information that other forums do not have.

Hey there Lee-Ann from Canada,

Welcome to 5 Star. Thanks for joining us.

I'm glad that you could see we have something good to offer. A big part of what makes this forum special is we don't allow people to try to sell you anything and we don't try to sell you anything either. So that keeps the info more well meaning and "other-centered" instead of self serving.

Look forward to having you with us and hope we can help you learn to build a stronger business.

Thanks Linda!

Yeah i can see this forum is offering a lot more than the other forums do. I do need help so I will probably be submitting some questions soon.

Lee-Ann,

Thanks for the kudos and I hope we can return that praise with help where you need it. As with any forum, that search box is a real friend, but when those answers just are not coming, post away and we'll try to help.

Linda and Ron, it is good to talk to you guys again. Lee Ann I am kinda like you I am ready for some serious learning, not the scams and get rich quick stuff. I have been wanting to take off in affiliate marketing but things in life keep slowing me down. I don't want to give up. I have had the honor of meeting Ron, and I was very impressed. I have talked to Linda here and I found a certain connection with her. I would love to someday meet Linda. Welcome here Lee Ann, I have been on here a few times but not nearly enough.

Here's to learning !!!!

:):):):):):)

Hi Teresa, I almost PMed you the other day just to say hi and see how things were going.
Don't be a stranger. Both Ron and I want to see that smilin face around here!

I am doing good, my Mom is doing better after her neck surgery, she broke her neck in 2 places. I am sorry about the loss of your business partner, what a shock. I know you have had a lot of tragic things happen, and I know you are a strong woman. I am really glad Ron has joined this forum. I met Ron in Boston, and by the time I left the Summit, I felt I had made a good friend I could depend on. I will be here more like I said I am ready to start learning.
Thanks for the message, ttyl.

Hey Teresa!!!!

So great to see you here and participating. Glad to hear your mom is doing better and am looking forward to seeing you here more. I think I already told you this before, but always feel free to shoot any questions my way. Happy to help in any way I can.

For those that don't know Teresa, she coordinated the mentor program for affiliate summit in Boston and did a wonderful job, but had to turn over the reigns for Vegas to help take care of her mom.

Well, I think we have successfuly derailed Lee-Ann's post, haven't we? But the bottom line is we are happy to see you both here and eager to help.

I just wanted to say to Lee Ann, I would love to stay in contact with you, and share what becomes successful with either one of us, because I have failed at this Affiliate Marketing big time, I read alot, I have a lot of GREAT AWESOME contacts of people who are successful, even some from other countries who are so willing to help us newbies. Going to the Affiliate Summit and being a part of it was like the highlight of this whole Affiliate Marketing journey. The first time I went I knew NOBODY !! Was afraid to ask questions, yadda yadda, you know. I entered contest to win free passes to the Summit. (Shawn is awesome in giving these opportunities) So Shawn knew me from the video I sent to win a free pass, it went from there and Shawn kept encouraging me not to give up. I see so many of the Scams you talked about. Someone told me the very first time I went to the Summit, Don't spend any money on get rich products, go to the forums and read read read, ask questions. Someone else told me it either takes time or money, and well, I don't have money, so time is all I have to work with. I am starting to figure out that learning more about datafeeds is something I need to do. My daughter is a graphic design student at Texas Tech, she is also a fashion hungry woman, her cloths, hair, makeup, jewelry etc, are her way to make a statement about who she is, and of course she is all about being different than the norm. She called me up one day and said, "Mom, ya know this affiliate marketing stuff, I think we could create an awesome site with cool stuff on it, and make lots of money." So as she searched the internet for cool stuff she realized most of the sites she came across are nothing but affiliate sites, with links or datafeed from different clothing, jewelry etc. sites. She has taken a class in web design, so maybe me and her can figure some of this out.
Lee Ann my email is teresa AT 4urworld DOT com and my yahoo IM is lovewearingblack. Lets stay in contact and see if we can work at home and be successful. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
MI
Back