The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

hi

rjcharley

affiliate
hi,

I'm new to this forum and I'd just like to take a moment to introduce myself. I've just started to use article marketing as part of my affiliate marketing promotion. The reason for this is because I like writing and quite frankly I dont have any money to spend on advertising my affiliate links/sites and was told that this was an effective, relatively free way to do so. That said, I have a question about article marketing/bum marketing. Is it possible to submit the exact same article to multiple sites? Thanks.

Hi rjcharley,

Welcome to 5 Star. I don't work on the article marketing side of things at all so don't know for sure. But I'm pretty sure everyone submits to multiple sites. Best thing to do, since people who may have answers won't see your question hidden here in the intro section...

Use the search feature to find some answers. Then if you don't find wht you are looking for, start a new thread with a descriptive title down in the article section. That way our article marketers will see it based on the thread title and our members are always willing to help.

banners
Back