The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

hi

mattysuccess

affiliate
my name is Matthew Main. I am from australia i am 34yr old I have been an online marketer for over 5 years, I have had some success, more success than loss, I always work with my downline and I really enjoy chatting and getting to know people from other countries. My contact list grows daily. I am learning about the world I live in from my contacts/friends. I look forward to meeting new people who share the mindset to become successful

Hi, @mattysuccess and welcome!

where can i post my program that i am doing

MLMs are not allowed but for all other programs, you can apply to have your company/network/etc. added to our official Resources list. This is mandatory before you can pitch your business and services. It's free, fast and easy to apply! :)

You can find out how here: Official - How To Get Your Resource Listed | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

If you have questions or need help with it, just let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

this is a affiliate program i am doing

Okay, so you're not an AM or network owner, just want to get some exposure for your referral link? Then once you get 10 posts, you can add a discreetly sized signature with your referral link in it.

my name is Matthew Main. I am from australia i am 34yr old I have been an online marketer for over 5 years, I have had some success, more success than loss, I always work with my downline and I really enjoy chatting and getting to know people from other countries. My contact list grows daily. I am learning about the world I live in from my contacts/friends. I look forward to meeting new people who share the mindset to become successful

Welcome to AffiliateFix @mattysuccess !

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

banners
Back