The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hi, they call me joe

Glad to have you aboard. Just stick to one thing and don't try to do so many methods as it would turn into analysis paralysis. Best of luck and glad your here @Freejoy

@Freejoy

Hi, Joe and welcome to the new AffiliateFix!

Just a few days ago, AFix relaunched with new, exciting features after merging with sister site WebsiteFix, and the recently acquired 5 Star Affiliate Programs. Along with a revamped design and improved functionality, for the first time, we are offering additional features and toolkit options that you may want to check out.

So many option!

That's so true! Work at mastering ONE vertical/niche; ONE traffic source; ONE tracker before moving on to the next.

I'm considering PPV as it seems the cheapest way to go.

We have lots of threads on the topic of PPV: Pay Per View

I think you'll find some helpful information there. :)

Anytime you have a question, just start a thread to ask. Someone will help you.

Enjoy the forums, Joe!

@Freejoy

Hi, Joe and welcome to the new AffiliateFix!

Just a few days ago, AFix relaunched with new, exciting features after merging with sister site WebsiteFix, and the recently acquired 5 Star Affiliate Programs. Along with a revamped design and improved functionality, for the first time, we are offering additional features and toolkit options that you may want to check out.

That's so true! Work at mastering ONE vertical/niche; ONE traffic source; ONE tracker before moving on to the next.

We have lots of threads on the topic of PPV: Pay Per View

I think you'll find some helpful information there. :)

Anytime you have a question, just start a thread to ask. Someone will help you.

Enjoy the forums, Joe!

Thank you

Trying to turn $100 into $1,000,000 ...just a few zeros!

Trying the master this affiliate thing.

So many option!

Thanks

Welcome to the new AffiliateFix @Freejoy ! We have merged our previously known WebsiteFix and acquired, and merged, 5 Star Affiliate Programs with our newly redesigned and relaunched AffiliateFix. We hope you have a great experience with this community and find it plentiful, inspiring, and fruitful.

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

Welcome to the new AffiliateFix @Freejoy ! We have merged our previously known WebsiteFix and acquired, and merged, 5 Star Affiliate Programs with our newly redesigned and relaunched AffiliateFix. We hope you have a great experience with this community and find it plentiful, inspiring, and fruitful.

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

Thanks

I've been reading the forum all day. Lots of great information here.

MI
Back