The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hi there

Deepak33073

affiliate
I am newbie in IM world from Pune India.
Associated with Maxbounty ,OGads and clickbank.received couple of payments from Maxbounty .earned $80 in a month (march) that was the highest payout which I got from network ,trying to learn more and more to earn more ....
Plan ahead - plan to run IG accounts on followliker more than 200 accounts(currently running 25 accounts only warmup) + OG ads PPI(account approved yesterday).
Happy to be associated with this blog... : )

Hi Deepak,
welcome to AffiliateFix. If you need any assistance I am sure someone around here would be happy to help and if you're interested in some adult related offers, give me a shout!

Glad to meet you i am glad that you have a desire to succed .Just learn as much as you can and also here you can learn a lot in your road to succes

I am newbie in IM world from Pune India.
Associated with Maxbounty ,OGads and clickbank.received couple of payments from Maxbounty .earned $80 in a month (march) that was the highest payout which I got from network ,trying to learn more and more to earn more ....
Plan ahead - plan to run IG accounts on followliker more than 200 accounts(currently running 25 accounts only warmup) + OG ads PPI(account approved yesterday).
Happy to be associated with this blog... : )

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

It's great to have you with us.

See you around the forums.

banners
Back