The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi there.

Trameil Ellis

Get your fix Ninja!
affiliate
How's it going?

I'm not too good at these introductory thingies, so I'll just drop the facts. loll

Who I Am: Just somebody trying to break free of the chains of trading his time making an employer thousands while I am given peanuts for it.

How I Found The Forum: Searching CPA+Blackhat in quotes and digging through the results. And no, I'm not into fraudulent traffic. After looking at Noah's video guide, I decided to register and stick around. If anything, I'll focus on staying in this forum and save myself from information overload burnout.

My Internet Marketing Experience: I've been more or less staring at the computer screen for 4 years and taking action when I could (or whenever I take action). I've done a little of everything, mastered nothing. SEO, PPC, Facebook, yeah. Blackhat forums = EXTREME lack of focus, if you're not careful.

How Much Money Have I Made In Four Years: MILLIONS- no. I've made 30 bucks from Amazon (not enough to cash out) and 75 bucks from CPA via PPC (not enough to cash out, I also spent about 400 bucks to make that 75 dollars). Oh, and I made 6 dollars running facebook ads. Thanks, gurus. And while the money ran out, I looked at it as paying my tuition. At least I know what not to do, now. But it also made me kinda.... leery about spending money to make money. But I have that 100 dollar voucher sitting there collecting dust... And running a 10 dollar facebook ad campaign can't be all that serious a strain on even my paltry finances.

My Goals: Make a consistent dollar. From there, make a consistent 70 dollars a day. I'm not ashamed to say that I only make 67 dollars a day after taxes. Its not even fast food. lol Then, 3000 a month. From there, I'll prolly branch off into the wholesale/retail business. Who knows?

What I have: Hosting, few domains collecting dust, about 6 verified facebook accounts, 3 CPA accounts (peerfly, WolfStormMedia, Envyus Media), MSN PPC account, Adwords account, 100 dollar adwords voucher, scrapebox, Article Marketing Robot, a head full of guru guides, loooots of free time. If I can't make money with this and some focus, then maybe I need to hang it up? lol

My First Steps: Possibly set up PPC campaign using the voucher once I get off work, since I've been inspired by Noah's vids to do so. I also plan to use some facebook marketing using some fanpages and Facebook PPC. Peerfly... seems to frown upon this.

Why I'm here: I'm gonna stay away from blackhat sites and especially their download sections for a bit. lol I'll share my ups and downs and help out where I can. Most of my knowledge is theoretical, though. I'll keep that to myself.

Soooo... if you read all of that, then it's nice to meet you.

See you in a bit.

Great thread, and welcome

it seems to me you want the money but you want it quick - that doesn't happen what you have done already is great but you need to slow down - $6 on Facebook is fine, but you need to find out exactly what made you that $6 - scale it and test and then work on it until you double it - then double that, you see what I'm saying?

you're at the right place start a case study - read the book and welcome!

banners
Back