The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi there!! Just want introduce myself..

romane

affiliate
HI My name is Roman from Slovakia living in Czech republic and i have been learning Affiliate marketing for 1 year now .. Still a lot to learn thats why i joined affiliatefix. I`ll do my best to achieve my goals and help others too. Because i know that affiliate journey is not easy but WE WONT GIVE UP!!!!

Hi, @romane and welcome to AffiliateFix!

i have been learning Affiliate marketing for 1 year now

Great, you have some experience in the industry! That will make things a bit easier for you moving forward.

Still a lot to learn thats why i joined affiliatefix.

Is there one area in particular that you'd like to learn more about? Perhaps we can point you in the right direction.

i know that affiliate journey is not easy but WE WONT GIVE UP!!!!

Perfect! You already know that it takes work, continuous learning and effort...but if you keep at it, you can succeed fantastically. :)

Anytime you have a question, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Roman!

Thanks for the welcome massage. I'm very interested to run sweepstakes email submits but don't now where is the best place to advertise them . So many ad networks. For the last year I was just learning reading listening and now I'm ready to take action.

HI My name is Roman from Slovakia living in Czech republic and i have been learning Affiliate marketing for 1 year now .. Still a lot to learn thats why i joined affiliatefix. I`ll do my best to achieve my goals and help others too. Because i know that affiliate journey is not easy but WE WONT GIVE UP!!!!

Great words and great conviction! Welcome to AffiliateFix @romane !

You will find some great content here about sweepstakes. I know that we have an abundance of skilled members doing well with them.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

Hey Roman and welcome to affiliatefix I'm still Learning too :D

Hi Roman! It's a great to know another Slovak guy! I am from Slovakia as well represent clickBakers which is an affiliate tracking platform. Maybe we can cooperate in near future! Looking forward to hearing from you!

Hi Roman! It's a great to know another Slovak guy! I am from Slovakia as well represent clickBakers which is an affiliate tracking platform. Maybe we can cooperate in near future! Looking forward to hearing from you!

Hi Susan. Thanks for letting me know will have look at that. Will need some Tracking

banners
Back