The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi there, affiliate monsters

stardust

affiliate
Hello everyone.
My name is Max, I'm 34, I'm from Kiev, Ukraine.
I have some experience in Google AdWords (Certified Partner) and web-development.
I'm working now on my CPA-network with my partners.
Until that time we worked in Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan and other russian-speaking countries.
Our main verticals is Forex/Binary and some mobile campaigns.
Now we want to scale up our business and work worldwide.
Maybe I can find here new traffic sources or any other info that can help me to improve my skills and get better as Internet-Marketer.
All the best and glad to be here.

Hi, @stardust and welcome to AFix!

Sounds like you have a good foundation for branching out in the CPA world. :)

We have lots of great information and people here to help you. There is also an extensive Resource section that may be of help.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask and we'll do our best to help you.

Hello everyone.

Hi @stardust , welcome to AffilaiteFix! Thanks for joining us. It's great to have you here.

My name is Max, I'm 34, I'm from Kiev, Ukraine.
I have some experience in Google AdWords (Certified Partner) and web-development.
I'm working now on my CPA-network with my partners.
Until that time we worked in Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan and other russian-speaking countries.
Our main verticals is Forex/Binary and some mobile campaigns.
Now we want to scale up our business and work worldwide.
Maybe I can find here new traffic sources or any other info that can help me to improve my skills and get better as Internet-Marketer.
All the best and glad to be here.

This is a great community with marketers at every level. I am sure you will find them energizing, engaging, and inquisitive.

Be sure to ask some questions of our Expert of the Week, FBQueen.

If you plan to list your company in our Resources area, then the link below will help you apply.

How To Get Your Resource Listed - You can apply here to have your company, products, and services listed in our official Resources area. When accepted, you will have three tabs in your profile. One for your primary business description. The second tab for reviews of your business. The third, for on going discussions and promotions.

Do not spam our threads or forums.

As for increasing your capacities for marketing. Well, there is an abundance of actionable information within this community to help you increase your game.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Good Luck!

T J

MI
Back