The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi Thank you for accepting me

My name is Tanya.

Hi @bussw83 and welcome to the AffiliateFix! Thanks for joining us.

I am trying to start an affiliate program and I think that this is the place to good affiliates and grow together.

If you are looking for affiliates for your own affiliate program, then here are the areas of the forums where you can conduct your business.

How To Get Your Resource Listed - If you have a company with products and services, you can apply here to have your company, products, and services listed in our official Resources area.

Business Centre

Buy, Sell or Trade

Also, add some information and a logo in your signature.

All other areas of the community are for sharing, contributing, and responding to the thread and/or sub forum titles. Remember, contributing actionable content is the
quickest way to get the attention of the members.

Good Luck!

T J

Hi @bussw83 and welcome to the AffiliateFix! Thanks for joining us.

If you are looking for affiliates for your own affiliate program, then here are the areas of the forums where you can conduct your business.

How To Get Your Resource Listed - If you have a company with products and services, you can apply here to have your company, products, and services listed in our official Resources area.

Business Centre

Buy, Sell or Trade

Also, add some information and a logo in your signature.

All other areas of the community are for sharing, contributing, and responding to the thread and/or sub forum titles. Remember, contributing actionable content is the
quickest way to get the attention of the members.

Good Luck!

T J

Thanks I will def. follow your advice :)

MI
Back