monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Hi-tech brings families together

Discussion in 'General Discussions and Lounge' started by temi, Oct 20, 2008.

1. temi

temi Facilitator affiliate

Technology is helping families stay in touch like never before, says a report.
    Instead of driving people apart, mobile phones and the net are helping them maintain social ties, says the Pew Internet report.
    Families are also among the keenest users of technology, the survey of 2,252 Americans revealed.
    It found that using the net was often a social activity within families, with 51% of parents saying they browsed the web with their children.

source full story

2. monetizer
  3. grishamist

grishamist Affiliate affiliate

Gadget may have the charisma to bond up family. I totally agree with that report. I personally experience that kind of scenario where we are doing fine because of the high tech gadgets.

4. jaibin

jaibin Affiliate affiliate

I agree with this report. Now a days, internet usage and mobile phones are very popular. By using mobile phones we can contact family members at any time and at everywhere. Also we can chat with them through internet.

-------------------
    Jaibin

5. Handsome34

Handsome34 Affiliate affiliate

its really very intresting information
    thanks

6. jaihind

jaihind Affiliate affiliate

Now a days, the relationship between family members are very poor. But now hi-tech brings all people together. With the help of internet, we can contact with our family members at anytime.

7. koool

koool Affiliate affiliate

its true cuz i found many of my relative just only searching their names, who were living abroad for many time.

8. reivax004

reivax004 Affiliate affiliate

I agree technology connects people. :)

Featured Resources (View All)

MI