The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi, Reboot v2

Are you full-time into Affiliate Marketing?

• Yes

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • will become very soon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope - this is only side income - too much in love with my real job

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

aff001

affiliate
Hi all,

I came across this forum 2 weeks back and realized that this is the forum which can help me succeed so I registered for the DOJO too!

I have been interested in IM since 10 years and had some adsense and amazon sites and even dabbled in CPA and clickbank and had some success but never able to fully concentrate due to my fulltime job :(

But now I really want to get back in the game and focus on CPA as I have seen people make good money in that.

As for the budget I have put aside 500$ for initial setup and 500-1000$ for next 3 months each, and depending on the results I will increase the budget. So need some guidance as what are the mandatory things to buy and from where (vps, tracking, domains, etc.) and if somebody could also point to the must-read threads here in Afffix, it would be great!

BTW, I have an active account at Peerfly and AdscendMedia and had an account at Maxbounty - even got a check there back in 2012, but now it seems that the account is deactivated. Is there anyone in the forum from Maxbounty who can help me reactivate the account?

Hope to learn and contribute to this forum in the near future.

Cheers!

Welcome, @aff001 !

Nice thing is that you have some experience to start with. :) That should help shorten the learning curve.

Re MaxBounty, I haven't seen them around lately but let's try this:

@Steve MaxBounty

Also, if you check their listing in the Resources section, Steve has alternate contact methods you may want to try.

Your account has been dormant for quite some time, so you may have to reapply.

Hy buddy
are Promoting Mobile or desktop offers
any whys good luck with ur career have bought the tools yet ? vps,tracking etc ? have u decided what to use ?
what traffic Source u gonna use ?
what vertical u gonna go with ?

Thanks @Marc !

@tyoussef
Am still deciding on what to promote. I have peerfly account - any suggestions for which offers to promote?
Haven't bought vps or tracking yet.
Want to go for something cheap for tracking (not voluum - but maybe clickmagic or adsbridge?)
and still researching on vertical and traffic source.
Please give your suggestions if possible. It will help me in making some decisions.

buddy i say Go with mobile app install cus u need less money to test them out
but that's my opinion u can do what ever u like cus there is money in all verticals

Thanks @Marc !

@tyoussef
Am still deciding on what to promote. I have peerfly account - any suggestions for which offers to promote?
Haven't bought vps or tracking yet.
Want to go for something cheap for tracking (not voluum - but maybe clickmagic or adsbridge?)
and still researching on vertical and traffic source.
Please give your suggestions if possible. It will help me in making some decisions.
Hello! Welcome to the forum, first of all There's so much information here, and you'll be sure to learn a lot. As for tracking, I can recommend Adsbridge. We are affordable, and offer a free trial if you simply want to try it out. We have a built-in landing page creator, and campaign auto-optimization. Our support team is active and responsive too. We have some great video tutorials and guides, which make setting up a lot easier.
Hope this helps!:)
-Zach

Hi all,
As for the budget I have put aside 500$ for initial setup and 500-1000$ for next 3 months each, and depending on the results I will increase the budget. So need some guidance as what are the mandatory things to buy and from where (vps, tracking, domains, etc.) and if somebody could also point to the must-read threads here in Afffix, it would be great!
Cheers!

Hey there, aff001

Before you reloaded your affiliate journey, think twice of what you are going to promote. I mean, there are dozens of verticals you can try, and this, in fact, may be difficult to choose from. Most of the affiliates, here at Affix, deal with mobile subscriptions, pin submits and app installs, as this is the most popular niche for newbies. But the world doesn't end at the app installs and things like that.

So first of all, you'd better point out - what spheres of knowledge you are really good in, and then try to choose a niche. Your choice is not limited with MaxBounty, PeerFly offers. There are thousands of them besides =)

Good luck to you, anyway! Hope you'll succeed

Hi Tim,
Thanks for the reply.

So first of all, you'd better point out - what spheres of knowledge you are really good in, and then try to choose a niche.
Do you mean technical knowledge like ability to create campaigns and use tracking tools or something else?
Also how would this knowledge help me choose a niche..as far as the campaign is profitable, it shouldn't matter if it is a free giftcard offer or a dating offer.
Sorry if my question don't make sense.

It's great to have you join us @aff001 and welcome to the AffiliateFix & Dojo family!

I came across this forum 2 weeks back and realized that this is the forum which can help me succeed so I registered for the DOJO too!

I have been interested in IM since 10 years and had some adsense and amazon sites and even dabbled in CPA and clickbank and had some success but never able to fully concentrate due to my fulltime job :(

But now I really want to get back in the game and focus on CPA as I have seen people make good money in that.

As for the budget I have put aside 500$ for initial setup and 500-1000$ for next 3 months each, and depending on the results I will increase the budget.

These are reasonable budgets (don't go lower) and should get you the amount of data you need from your tracker to refine some decent campaigns.

So need some guidance as what are the mandatory things to buy and from where (vps, tracking, domains, etc.) and if somebody could also point to the must-read threads here in Afffix, it would be great!

There are an abundance of threads on these subjects and most all of the tools you've listed are represented in our Resources area. As you can see, you are getting some great responses already. Be sure to search through some existing threads with the search function in the upper left to see what others have decided and recommend for these tools and services you are in need of.

BTW, I have an active account at Peerfly and AdscendMedia and had an account at Maxbounty - even got a check there back in 2012, but now it seems that the account is deactivated. Is there anyone in the forum from Maxbounty who can help me reactivate the account?

Hope to learn and contribute to this forum in the near future.

Cheers!

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

MI
Back