The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hi...Newbie Alert!

Arjun

affiliate
Hi everyone,

So here I am, finally, after months of dithering...
My goals are simple:

1. To learn as much as I can about Affiliate Marketing, especially with regards to CPA marketing and drilled down to Mobile Marketing.

2. Use the profit that comes (when it does!) to set up a few online businesses (E/Commerce stores, etc.)

3. Teach others to replicate my (eventual?) success.

4. Quit my day job!

Thank you.

Hi everyone

Hello @Arjun and welcome to the AffiliateFix! We are happy to have you join us.

So here I am, finally, after months of dithering...
My goals are simple:

1. To learn as much as I can about Affiliate Marketing, especially with regards to CPA marketing and drilled down to Mobile Marketing.

2. Use the profit that comes (when it does!) to set up a few online businesses (E/Commerce stores, etc.)

3. Teach others to replicate my (eventual?) success.

4. Quit my day job!

Excellent, you have a plan! Refine it, embrace it, polish it, and implement it. This is the way of the "Peaceful Warrior":ninja:!

Every business needs:

1. a plan
2. a schedule for research, learning, and execution
3. a budget.

Remember to read through our WIKI and get to know the basics as well as some of the buzz words in the industry.

I also recommend reading the following thread:

As a Newbie, What Stops You From Getting Started

Here is a set of immediate goals:

1. Get a VPS
2. Select a vertical
3. Select a tracker
4. Select a couple of networks and get your approval
5. Select a traffic source
6. Create a schedule for researching, learning (training), and working. This is a business, treat it as such!
7. Create a budget for every expense (daily, weekly, monthly)
8. Be very active in this forum by researching, asking questions, helping others when you are able.

As well, I highly recommend you join the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

T J

MI
Back