The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

HI new to the forum..i need suggestions please..

thedha

affiliate
:confused: First of all i am SOOOO GLAD I found this place!
Ok here's the deal.Hubby and I have been working dilagintly on our web sites.We are being affiliates.Mike is really good at computers and I am 1/3 of the way to where he is...LOL....But I try and it turns out presentable:) We have put alot of time and effort into this and know that it isn't a overnight thing.We have done alot of work promoting it also.Here is where i feel that we need advice.We have exsausted our options on search engines,don't want to "spam" them.And I have probly around the neighborhood on 20 or more blogs out there that I do keep updated regularly.I also have done online free advertising in several places.We have good keywords,and title tags on the site for the spiders and have gone pretty in depth into the site to perfect it.I relize no-one is perfect and we are all human so that is why I am here.This is fun,alot of work but fun.It would be nice to see something from it also though.So I thought that mabye someone would have other options of trafficing other then what we are doing.Thanks For any feedback or advice it is appreciated!Melissa

Hi Melissa,

Welcome to 5 Star. Larwee just suggested a couple good resources so I hope they help give you some answers. Sounds like you are committed and have been building a solid foundation.

MI
Back