The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hi new member

markgray

affiliate
Hi Everyone, my names Mark, i came across this site while looking for some software to help create my ecommerce website.

I have my own company doing photography, gloss, matte & cnavas prints as well as mugs, t-shirts, caps, mousemats etc.

I have also been in the printing trade for the last 16 years doing Graphic Design, DTP, Mac Artworking etc.

Look forward to getting lots of tips to help build my site and promote it.

Mark

Hello Mark,
Welcome to UK WW, you have come to the right place, I am sure we can help you get a website online. We have an eCommerce application called Boss Cart , an older version of it powers this site

A demo version of Boss Cart can be found here

Should Boss Cart not meet you needs, here are lots of other good press and premium ecommerce applications out there, we will be more than happy to help point you in the righ direction :)

Thanks Temi, i have downloaded the Boss Cart, that is what pointed me along to this site. I'm just having a look at installing it now.

Thanks

Cheers Mark!
Welcome to UK WW! I'm sure you'll find lots of information on this site!
Enjoy your stay!

Thanks Temi, i have downloaded the Boss Cart, that is what pointed me along to this site. I'm just having a look at installing it now.

Thanks

There is a new one that we were going to release next week, I will see if the guy in charge of Boss Cart can make that available for you tomorrow, that is the best version to install, lots of improvements over the version you have just downloaded.

If you can give us till tomorrow morning, we will have the latest version available to you.

Welcome here! this is a great place for all kind of webmaster. Hope you will enjoy here during your stay.

Hi everyone, informative forum, well done. Temi introduced me to UKWW over at IFA. Happy to be a part of your Community :p

banners
Back