The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

HI,NEW GUY SEEKS HELP

E

ECT1966

HI MY NAME IS IAIN,I NEED HELP MEETING A WEBMASTER WHO CAN HELP ME BUILD A WEBSITE AND PROMOTE IT.AS 4 YEARS AGO I INVESTED A LOT OF MONEY IN A SITE AND GOT RIPPED OFF BIG TIME SO THIS TIME I AM GOING TO DO IT MYSELF.LOOK FORWARD TO MAKING NEW FRIENDS WHO CAN BENEFIT THEM SELVES AS WELL AS MYSELF FROM HELPING ONE ANOTHER.CHEERS IAIN :D :D

;)

Hello IAIN, welcome in here. Sorry to hear about your experience, but maybe you should talk to a specialized company, who will do a serious and professional work for you. Anyway let us know how can we help you.
In the meantime, enjoy your stay.

Ovi

Iain,
Welcome aboard, I and other members here will be more than happy to help you with you web project, where do you want to start? Do you have a favourite web design tool or do you want me to recommend some to you?
We have graphic experts, web design experts and web promotion expertise around. Lets know where and how you want to start your project.

Thanks

A MESSAGE TO TEMI

I HAVE THE CONTENT FOR THE SITE AT MY FINGERTIPS BUT AS FOR BUILDING A SITE,I AM I ADMIT AS MUCH GOOD AS MUDFLAPS ON A TORTISE.I NEED THE BRAINS OF TECHNICAL HELP TO GET tHE WHOLE tHING UNDER WAY.CHEERS IAIN

Help is at hand Iain,
As my first good did for 2005 I will build you a website free of charge :) send me a PM or email me to discuss the details.

Temi

TEMI SORRY FOR THE DELAY IN GETTING BACK TO YOU AS I WORK SOME LONG HOURS BUT NOW TAKING A MONTH OFF SO HOW DO I MAKE CONTACT WITH YOU OUTSIDE THE FORUM PLEASE ? IAIN

ECT,
Try not to type all you words in capital letters. The best way to contact me and obtain free advice is via this message board, if you contact me privately I will have to charge you a fee.

Thanks

Hello ECT,

Welcome to this forum :) , I hope you are receiving the necessaries help you need to build your website.

Cheers,
Lovely

banners
Back