The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi my name Is Royston

Royston

affiliate
Hi every one,
My name is Royston I live in the UK and have got interested in affiliate marketing over this summer. It has been an interesting journey with many guru's,messengers and teachers all vying for my money and interest. It has been over whelming actually. How ever I have kept going and am willing to share and learn about affiliate marketing.
I look forward to being part of this Forum.
Kind regards,
Royston UK.

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Great to have you join us.

How far along are you with your new business?

Are you currently running campaigns?

What verticals are you focused on?

Welcome here . I am also affiliate marketar and yet not so succesful but i will be .My advice its to test ,use also free traffic and also paid traffic .work hard and work smart also .And dont forget to build an email list from begining

Hi, Royston and welcome to AffiliateFix! Your no-cost access to affiliate marketing learning. :) The only thing we ask in return is that you let us congratulate you when you hit one of your goals. 'Cause we have a thread for that and it excites us when one of our own hits a milestone. We're funny that way, I guess.

It has been an interesting journey with many guru's,messengers and teachers all vying for my money and interest.

I'm sure you've picked up some helpful info along the way.

Anytime you have a question Royston, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know. It's free. :D

Enjoy the forums!

MI
Back