The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi - Looking forward to meeting you!

oregongal

affiliate
Hi,

This is my first visit here. I am new to internet marketing and interested in being an affiliate. I have signed up for a few programs. Like most newbies, I'm looking for advice and direction. This looks like a good place to find it. I'm not asking any questions here, just complimenting you on you site.
I'm a wife and mother of nine! I don't have a lot of time on my hands,if you understand what I mean, so I will be trying to be effective with what I do spend my time on.
Keep up the good work,
Diane

Welcome to 5 Star, oregongal.

This is the perfect place for newbies to get help in order to get on the right track.

You should visit our Newbie Affiliate Forum and read as much there as you can. The ones that are "Sticky" are really helpful.

When you do have questions, you shouldn't ask them here in the Introduce Yourself Forum since it is only for introductions and welcome messages. Specific questions might not get answered here.

We hope you will visit us when you get a chance. Read what you can and ask questions whenever you have any. Our members are friendly and very helpful.

I mentioned the Newbie Affiliate Forum. Here is a link to it http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/newbie-affiliate-forum/

Hi Diane,

Welcome to 5 Star. WOW - 9 kids!!! Amazing you have time or
energy for anything!

Thanks for the kind words. We try hard to please and to be supportive.
Let us know how we can help you get started after you read some of the
threads Larwee mentioned.

banners
Back