The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hi! Let's get acquainted

Have ever made any promises/commitment letters to yourself ?

• Not yet

• Made and succeed

• Never heard about commitments )

• Made but did't stick to it

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jen_

affiliate
Hi, I'm Jen. I know what is Affiliate marketing is but "The more I learn, the more I realize how much I don't know." Thats was the reason me to be here. Let it be kinda a letter to myself in future.
To compare my level now, when I registered here to december 2017
What I'll get to know during this time, whom I'll meet and what I'll reach with the help of the forum. Nice to meet and glad to become a part of huge family )

Hello Jen_. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum.

Looking forward to see more of your posts. Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am damn sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

Hi, I'm Jen. I know what is Affiliate marketing is but "The more I learn, the more I realize how much I don't know." Thats was the reason me to be here. Let it be kinda a letter to myself in future.
To compare my level now, when I registered here to december 2017
What I'll get to know during this time, whom I'll meet and what I'll reach with the help of the forum. Nice to meet and glad to become a part of huge family )

Welcome to Affiliatefix @Jen_ ! Great to have you here.

What are your areas of marketing?

Do you specialize in specific marketing?

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

Welcome to the forum!

Can't say that I have ever written a letter like that, but I appreciate the idea! Best of luck.

Hiya, @Jen_ and welcome!

We have a lot of threads and posts on CPI. Anytime you want to search for a particular topic, just hover your mouse over the little magnifying glass on the upper right of any forum page. :)

Whenever you have a question or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Jen!

banners
Back