The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hi Kevin G. here !

Kgwyo

Well after spending about 6 months or so, in my infancy in Internet Marketing, of getting scammed left and right. I have figured out the finer points of the value you can get from these forums if you are looking for the true information that is out there. So I hope to fill my cup here with useful information and I know I can provide some insight myself.

Thanks for having me,

Kevin G.

Hey Kevin,

Welcome to 5 Star. Thanks for joining us.

One of the nice things about our forum is that we don't allow people to self promote in their posts, so you won't read pitch, pitch, offer, offer, scam, scam at 5 star. We don't censor what folks put in their sigs, but they can't post about their latest get-rich-scheme or anything like that. So you'll mainly find good, well intentioned advice here, instead of folks just trying to sell you something. :)

(Hence your link removed in your other post.)

Welcome to 5 Star, Kevin! Sorry to hear you've been scammed. It can take a lot of time to figure out what's true and what isn't.

Welcome Kevin. You definitely have to do some searching and trial and error to find out where the best forums are on the internet. Sorry to hear that you have been spammed.

banners
Back