The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi I'm Kelvin Adikwu, A 23year old Nigeria, on-air personality (that is google-able)

Adikwu Kelvin

affiliate
I'm not trapped in space needing $3m to get back to earth. i think that's a dumb scam. i'm just a guy here to learn affiliate marketing and earn an honest living. I ask too many questions till i get it right. You don't have to do me any favors you don't want to...all i ask is that you help me do this right.

Hey Adikwu,
$3m is nice amount to think about.
Will do our best to help you reaching it!

Welcome!

P.S. what niches are you into?

I'm not trapped in space needing $3m to get back to earth. i think that's a dumb scam. i'm just a guy here to learn affiliate marketing and earn an honest living. I ask too many questions till i get it right. You don't have to do me any favors you don't want to...all i ask is that you help me do this right.

Welcome to AffiliateFix @Adikwu Kelvin ! Thanks for joining us.

Myself, and any seasoned marketer, will tell you to use this forum as a mentor because it is full of members at every level of experience which makes for many balanced perspectives for a Newbie to learn from. Take the time to read through the forums here and see for yourself that the Newbies achieving success have actually dedicated themselves to success in this industry and reaping the rewards by following the advice of fellow AffiliateFix members, being dedicated to success, putting the time in, and making the necessary investments. You cannot shortcut the learning curve. It goes slower for some and it goes faster for others. Everyone has their own intellectual absorption rates, skill development pace, commitment level, and budgets.

You are a FIX'er now and that means you have the world at your feet with IM. Here are a few suggestions:

Read and learn through extensive reading in this community. Select one vertical. one tracker, and one traffic source. Learn from your fellow members here to master each one of them (a couple of months). Then you can expand and replicate your successes.

As a Newbie, you need to read, study, invest, and implement. Perseverance, dedication, and taking action are the cornerstones of the success you will obtain.

Read
Read through the various areas of the forum to learn about the types of marketing available for your new business. Make a list of all the types of marketing and take some notes along the way. Then determine which area of marketing with which you will start your journey.

Do this to select an area of marketing to start, as well, do this to select a tracker, a traffic source, and to select a vertical.

Then read up on the affiliate networks and select two to begin with that will serve your needs and the types of offers you would like to promote. Put your application in and they will call you for an interview. Be professional and be prepared to answer some questions about how you will promote offers, do you have a website, are you a Newbie, etc. Please note, if you join the Dojo, we have a thread there that can offer assistance in getting accepted to some of the networks.

Study
Now that you have selected a basis to begin, read all of the threads in this forum that relate to your initial selections so that you have a rudimentary understanding of their features and benefits.

Invest
You will require some investment. A VPS server, domains, traffic, landing pages, etc. You will need a budget for daily, weekly, and monthly expenses. This will change over time and you will need to update it often so that you know exactly what your costs and earnings are.

Implement
This is where it all starts to earn. You must now begin to implement what you have established as your foundation for your business.

Here is some advice and guidance that will help you establish your initial goals:

Make sure you complete the following first.

Every business needs:

1. a plan
2. a schedule for research, learning, and execution
3. a budget.

Remember to read through our WIKI and get to know the basics as well as some of the buzz words in the industry.

I also recommend reading the following thread:

As a Newbie, What Stops You From Getting Started

Here is a set of immediate goals:

1. Get a VPS
2. Select a vertical
3. Select a tracker
4. Select a couple of networks and get your approval
5. Select a traffic source
6. Create a schedule for researching, learning (training), and working. This is a business, treat it as such!
7. Create a budget for every expense (daily, weekly, monthly)
8. Be very active in this forum by researching, asking questions, helping others when you are able.

As well, I highly recommend you join the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Remember This! : Nothing has to be perfect before you start. Read & study, but invest and implement at the same time. You cannot learn all of it from reading and studying. A great deal of your learning comes from implementing!

Good Luck!

T J

Hey Adikwu,
$3m is nice amount to think about.
Will do our best to help you reaching it!

Welcome!

P.S. what niches are you into?

I recently read Oliver Kenyons Newbie411 and i was thinking CPA would be a very good niche but then it seems very difficult to do from Nigeria, Can you suggest anything that i can do in Nigeria? Or is there a way to do CPA from Nigeria. Thank you for your response

Good Luck!

T J[/QUOTE]

Hi, I'm sorry if my question bothers you but please i'd like to know if i can do CPA from Nigeria, If No, are there any other options? I just read Newbie411 and i think CPA is great i'd like to do it. Please reply

Why can't you start CPA from Nigeria. Internet makes business global. It's only up to your wish to work hard and nice motivation.

Hi, I'm sorry if my question bothers you but please i'd like to know if i can do CPA from Nigeria, If No, are there any other options? I just read Newbie411 and i think CPA is great i'd like to do it. Please reply

I don't see where I suggested your questions bother me.

You can start your business by opening up communications directly with networks and present yourself as a new marketer. Tell them your plans for marketing, what your background is, and so on. They will want to interview by phone, so be sure to make yourself available for a call once you apply. They will want a clear plan from you as to how you plan to promote including the types of traffic you plan to use.

As for your being in Nigeria, it can be a problem for some networks because of the high level of fraud that comes from that country. There are many countries of origin that are not accepted by some networks as a matter of course.

@Dispply is correct to ask you why you can't start. You need to be able to communicate well, have a plan to promote, and be honest and committed. Of course taking action is the next step. No one can predict for you which networks will accept you. There are many networks in our Resources area and I suggest you go through them and read about what types of offers they have. Each of the resources will have a discussions tab in their listing where you can explain your intentions and ask them if they can accept someone in your position and with your current credentials.

Have you determined what your promotion model is yet?

Have you determined the vertical, the tracker, and the traffic source you will begin with?

You got to admit that the stuck in space scam was kind of funny. Nice to have you here Kevin.
If you have any question, don`t hesitate to ask around.

First off welcome to the Fix!

One of the great things about CPA marketing is you can do it from anywhere. Practically the only Stigma about Nigeria is those stupid spam letters everyone in the world gets from your princes and astronauts. And if that type of campaign isn't in your plans for marketing then you are already on the right path!

Only things that are required to be successful in CPA marketing is a little bit of knowledge and a whole bunch of drive and determination.

99.999% of the time your first few campaigns will be unsuccessful, but by absorbing and understanding the content locked within this forum you will be well on your way. One thing I do suggest is getting a DOJO membership if you have the available resources to invest in that. It's inexpensive and worth several hundred times the amount just in content and free tools available to you.

And just so you know this community is by far one of, if not 'THE', best group of marketers in the industry in terms of willingness to help new marketers enter the industry and get started. So while practically no one will spoon feed you step by step campaigns they will answer specific questions you may have.

And lastly keep this in mind, there are no failures. What I mean by that is no campaign is a 100% loss, look at each campaign you start up as a valuable lesson, learn from your mistakes and always continue to push yourself towards success. The only time you can truly fail is if you give up. Most of us here have had unsuccessful campaigns however continually learning and moving forward is the deciding factor if you will be a success or a failure.

MI
Back