Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hi - I'm happy to join the forum

fonzkji

affiliate
Hi everyone!

I've just joined your awesome forum and hope to become a good member
grin.gif

I've some experience with RingPartner. Started to look for alternatives after their recent changes and found good info in this forum so decided to join it.

Thanks accepting me!

Fonzkji

Hi everyone!

grin.gif

I've some experience with RingPartner. Started to look for alternatives after their recent changes and found good info in this forum so decided to join it.

Thanks accepting me!

Fonzkji
If you make over $750 a week affiliate marketing then you can join Elite Calls. I have some good success with them.

Hi everyone!

grin.gif

Thanks accepting me!

Fonzkji
welcome buddy @fonzkji
you are in a wonderful environment :affiliatefix::affiliatefix::affiliatefix::)

Hi, @fonzkji and welcome to AFix! :)

I think you'll find what you're looking for here. Anytime you have questions, just start a thread and ask.

Hi everyone!

Hello @fonzkji , welcome to AffiliateFix!

grin.gif

Thanks accepting me!

Fonzkji

What types of changes are you planning?

Did you do Pay Per Call, Click To Call, etc.?

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

Thanks TJ!

I'd like to compare conversion between similar offers in several networks and try to find backup campaigns when one is suspended or ends.
Using pay-per-call only so far.

So, split testing. An absolute must. Good to see you also split testing networks.

MI
Back