The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi, I am Nick

Nick360

affiliate
Hi i am a 19 year old who is new to this site. I've been interested in affiliate marketing(of all types and ventures) for a while now, and look forward to possibly learning new things from this community.

Hi i am a 19 year old who is new to this site.

Hello @Nick360 , welcome to AffiliateFix! It's great to have you with us.

I've been interested in affiliate marketing(of all types and ventures) for a while now, and look forward to possibly learning new things from this community.

What are your specific areas of interest with affiliate marketing?

You've been interested for a while, but have you some experience? Have you been actively pursuing campaigns?

Looking forward to your progress, posts, and threads.

We have load of great members and representing every corner of marketing and I am sure you will find them engaging and helpful as long as you are active in the community.

Hope to learn more about your affiliate marketing, get a follow along going in our Follow Alongs and Online Journeys forum.

the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

Good Luck!

T J

Hello @Nick360 , welcome to AffiliateFix! It's great to have you with us.

What are your specific areas of interest with affiliate marketing?

You've been interested for a while, but have you some experience? Have you been actively pursuing campaigns?

Looking forward to your progress, posts, and threads.

We have load of great members and representing every corner of marketing and I am sure you will find them engaging and helpful as long as you are active in the community.

Hope to learn more about your affiliate marketing, get a follow along going in our forum.

the as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

Good Luck!

T J
Thanks for the reply and the warm welcome.

I don't really have a specific area of interest - the whole concept of affiliate marketing allures my interest.

My experience is with fitness/health products + clothing, Using a WordPress powered website to get sales and promoting the website on social networking sites as well as using SEO to rank for certain keywords.

I haven't had the greatest success yet but I am confident this will change as I gain more experience and insight and start to pursue better and more profitable projects.

Regards

banners
Back