The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi Guys. Just checking in

RedHat39

affiliate
Hi guys. I know I haven't been around for a while, so I thought I'd check in and let you all know what I've been up to. I have been in touch with a few of you so those that I have pretty much know the story. I want to thank everyone that has written to me in the last couple of months. I really do appreciate your emails and concerns. But for those that don't I'll go over it briefly.

Just after 5 Star's anniversary celebration my wife and I were involved a major car accident. While neither one of us were permanently injured we were both incapacitated for about 6 or 7 weeks with no vehicle.

Having no transportation meant having to leave our video store closed a lot during this time which in turn turned out to be the death of it and we wound up having to close it sometime in Aug.

About this time I was offered a promotion from my day job at a local middle school to the local high school, which would have meant a substantial pay praise. But it all went awry when after 2 months of trying unsuccessfully to get someone to take my current position the school board asked me if I would stay where I'm at until July of this next year.

Being a good guy and and looking out for the greater good of the school I work at I agreed to help them out. I just hope it works out that I did the right thing.

Luckily my wife has finally started to get a few cleaning jobs so things are looking up finally. Maybe by the 1st of the year we will once again be above water again.

I tell you all this brief version of this whole ordeal just so you know that its not that I just quit visiting here or had any problems with anyone here. Its just that with all of this turmoil in my life lately I haven't had time for forums.

I really do miss all of you guys and hope that in the next week or so I can start visiting and contributing again.

Again thanks for the emails and concerns.

I hope you all have a Happy Holiday season!

TTYL

Since I was one of the people who has been keeping in touch with you I knew about your situation.

I am glad you took the time to update us because members often wonder what happened to a member when he or she stops posting for a long period of time.

It is good that things are starting to look up after being down for you and hopefully they will continue the upward swing.

You have a lot of important issues to deal with. We look forward to when you have things enough under control to start spending time with your friends here at 5 Star Affiliate Marketing Forums.

Hi RedHat39,

I am SOOOO sorry to hear about what happened and feel bad for all the
challenges you've been facing recently, but it sounds like things are starting
to get a little better.

So scary to think about the fact that something that takes less than 2 minutes,
like an accident can have such a profound affect on our lives for such a long period of time.

Thanks for letting us know and please check in as you have time to give us an update.
We do care and also realize you have lots you need to be off taking care of right now.

banners
Back