The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi from Texas

Marilyn

I am pretty new to this business. I started my web site about three months ago. I decided to try my first site with what I do best which is being a home based medical transcriptionist.

I have just started listing my site in directories and will start submitting articles next week.

I know I will learn a lot from this forum and eventually maybe I can help a newcomer also.

Have a great day and 'think and grow rich'.

Marilyn

Welcome as a 5 Star poster, Marilyn.

I noticed you have been a member for a couple of months. I'm glad that you have now become a posting member.

You bet you can learn a lot as a 5 Star member, and it is good to see that you want to help others after you learn more.

Please feel free to ask questions whenever you have any.

Hi Marilyn,

Glad you got active and posted an intro. As you may have heard me say before, the more active you are here, the more you can get back.

Hi Marilyn

It is great that you are medical transcriptionist. You must be very good at reading doctors writing. I used to work as a Health Information Manager and did some coding.

A lot of medical transcriptionist move into medical billing coding. Which reminds me that we a merchant launching in SR that would be great for you. Also we have casa vision which specializes in medical billing you should check it out.

Welcome once again.

banners
Back