The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi Forum AffiliateFix

Martha Gil

affiliate
Good, I present a small review of me, I am new in the work of manager until hour I have been working for 4 months for an organization called AdmediaTex and I am delighted to help the whole public with CPM traffic.

I hope also to help in this forum.

Good, I present a small review of me, I am new in the work of manager until hour I have been working for 4 months for an organization called AdmediaTex and I am delighted to help the whole public with CPM traffic.

I hope also to help in this forum.
Hi! Welcome to affiliatefix and good luck!

Hello Martha Gil. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum.

You must get your network listed. Here is how you should do it.

How To Get Your Resource Listed - You can apply here to have your company, products, and services listed in our official Resources area. When accepted, you will have three tabs in your profile. One for your primary business description. The second tab for reviews of your business. The third, for on going discussions and promotions.

Alternatively if you wish to advertise on our website, please visit here.

Business Centre - For forging business relationships. Do not over up threads here. You need to be an approved Resource in order to pitch any network related threads here.

Once again welcome aboard and looking forward to see more of your posts. Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am damn sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

Hi, @Martha Gil and welcome!

If you are here to represent your company, please be sure to follow the instructions in @internalsoul 's post. It's very important that you not promote, recruit or solicit our membership unless you have been vetted and approved as a Verified Vendor for our Resources listings.

The listing is a really good thing. It gives you an increased trust factor and exposure to almost 70,000 members.

It's fast, free and easy to apply but don't hesitate to let us know if you need help with your application.

Enjoy the forums, Martha! :)

banners
Back