The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hi FBQueen

IndeXer

First of all let me tell you, you are a beautiful girl. Coming to my question, what are the best precautions which we can take when promoting CPA offers on facebook, as facebook is deleting a lot of accounts these days.

Regards
IndeXer

First of all let me tell you, you are a beautiful girl. Coming to my question, what are the best precautions which we can take when promoting CPA offers on facebook, as facebook is deleting a lot of accounts these days.

Regards
IndeXer

Thanks for the kind words IndeXer! :)

Facebook is looking after the user experience. To answer your question I'd suggest to run clean offers that are complying with their T&C. Users love to flag ads and the more aggressive your ad is, the sooner you'll get a manual review on your account. If you're running a BH campaign your account will get flagged for "policy violation".

Make sure your ads are coherent with the landing page you're sending FB users to. Also make sure you aren't using misleading claims in your ads. Unfortunately the FB T&C is pretty vague so it's just a general guideline and they can ban you at anytime without any notice...

Best practice is to stand on "multiple pillars" aka having multiple FB accounts as a backup.

banners
Back