The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi Everyone!

mattbatfatcat

affiliate
Hi everyone!

My name is Matthew.

I am from Singapore. I am about to embark on my amazing affiliate journey. I am overwhelmed with all the thrills and spills I am about to go through and hopefully emerge a successful affiliate marketer. My main area of venture would be cpa marketing, using advertising avenues such as Intext, PPV and email list building. I have studiously researched and read up on affiliate marketing for about a year now and recently decided to put myself out there.

I will try to update my progress weekly. So, if you want to find out more about my campaigns and insights. Just keep in touch.

Have a great day!

Hello Matthew and welcome to the AffiliateFix! You're in the right place, there's many marketers here that are going to help you on your journey to success. Be sure to visit the thread listed below. Give it a good read and then post your thoughts in the thread. this is a great help to other newbies and it gives us a bit of insight as to how to help you.

[h=1]As a Newbie, What Stops You From Getting Started[/h]
Also, we highly recommend you get into the Dojo where you will find an abundance of advanced tools, techniques, case studies, and much more, that will help make your successes come a bit quicker.

See you around the forum!

banners
Back