The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

hi everyone

BizMan

I'm just stumbled upon this site and did a little bit of reading. There is a lot of useful info here and I wanted to be a part of it. I've been in the affiliate marketing field for a little while now and I"m looking to advance my game and see if I can make it full time.

Hi BizMan,

Welcome to our 5 Star Community. Yes, we have lots of info and helpful members so welcome aboard so we're glad you found us.

I used to live in the OC. Costa Mesa for awhile and also had a beach condo in Huntington Beach. Nice area!

Hi there Bizman,

welcome to the forum. Good Luck in your aim to make it full-time job.

thanks guys. Huntington is pretty cool. A little bit more expensive than I can afford right now. maybe some day though...

So there is a lot to read here, any tips some good places to start (for someone not a total noob)

Even though you are not a total n00b I'd read some of the newbie stickies like "if you had to start over what would you do differently". There is great insight in some of those threads even for someone who's been at the game awhile. Be sure to read Best of 5 Star which has sections of the best tips on things like traffic generation, article marketing and other topics.

MI
Back